Trauma Nurse Coordinator
Spanish Peaks Regional Health has an immediate opening for a Trauma Nurse Coordinator. This position will work weekends and holidays as needed.
The Trauma Nurse Coordinator will report directly to the Director of Emergency Services. This role will be primarily responsible for all activities regarding managing the trauma program and assuring Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center maintains the desired trauma level designation status. This includes collecting and collating data as well as presenting this information to Senior Leaders and other Medical Staff in a format where action plans can be written and executed. This position will also be responsible for coordinating medical reviews with the Trauma Medical Director and co-chairing the Trauma Committee.
- Eligible candidates must hold a BSN preferred.
- Must possess at least three years of nursing experience.
- Must hold a current State of Colorado Nursing license.
- Previous experience with EMR systems preferred.
- Must hold current TNCC, BLS, ACLS, and PALS or ENPC.
- Must be customer service oriented.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
This is a full-time, non-exempt, benefit eligible position.
Rate of pay will be contingent upon experience and geographic location.