Human Resources Business Partner
This position will work on-site at SPRHC as an employee of Bene-Fit Solutions.
Bene-Fit Solutions is a leading HRO that specializes in providing personal expert care in HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Compliance, Work Comp, Unemployment, and more to companies from 2 to 1,000 employees. We currently serve approximately 4,500 employees in 21 states with personal care and excellence.
In this role, responsible for delivering expert human resources management services as part of the HR team on-site at SPRHC. This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right candidate!
Highlight of Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct New Hire Benefit meetings at client site.
- Manage the FMLA process, tracking and compliance.
- Consult with employees and managers regarding all employee relations matters.
- Conduct workplace investigations; report out on investigative results and take appropriate action based on the results of each investigation
- Maintain knowledge of current employment legislation and advise managers on matters such as Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), discrimination, harassment, retaliation, employee leaves and wage & hour laws
- Coach managers on performance management, conflict resolution and employee relations issues
- Conduct training for managers and employees on employment practices, policies, HR compliance, performance management, conflict resolution and any other topic related to the employee relations function
- Perform exit interviews with employees leaving the company; conduct analysis on turnover reasons and suggest solutions to improve regrettable turnover
- Ensure the required federal and state labor posters are posted at each business location
- Lead projects for HR as it relates to this function or other aspects of HR Operations
- Assist with the daily tackling of employee issues as they arise.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred.
- 4+ years of related HR experience a plus.
- Thorough understanding of office procedures and office computer software applications, especially MS Office.
- Previous experience facilitating employee new hire benefit meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under pressure, maintain composure and balance priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills who has a sense of urgency and takes pride in delivering high quality administrative support.
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organization skills.
- Ability to multitask in demanding environment.
- Ability to take direction from multiple people.